Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Minnesota state fair time!

Well it is time for the MN state fair! It starts tomorrow Thursday August 21st and goes till labor day. Let me tell you, if you have never been to the MN state fair you have got to go! It is the best! Is it that one day you go and eat everything in sight that you would probably not eat during the rest of the year! My all time favorite is CHEESE CURDS!! I love love love them!! Then I would have to say the corn dogs, the the Luigi fries! On man I could keep going on and on and on! But I wont! I am so excited to go this year! I am going with my best friend Stef and her husband and of course my hubby man! But Stef is preggo so she really can go all out! But even though I am not preggo I am still going to go all out and I am not going to look back at all. I am going to keep going and when I see something I want to eat I am going to eat it! NO DIETS THAT DAY! But the MN state fair is not just all about the food...Although it is a HUGE part. There are a lot of other things you can see and do. The Midway is a big part of the fair. They have a ton of games and rides! Stew and I have decided that we are not going to go into the midway this year because we spend too much money there and we really get nothing out of it. But there are also animals and cars and tractors and spas and many more things! You really should come out and experience the MN state fair! It is great!

2 comments:

Michelle Leigh said...

Holy crap, tomorrow is Aug. 21st. Wow, have I lost track of time or what? I can't believe the fair is starting. Mmmmm, I can smell the cheese curds, oh and the cow crap!

Stef said...

I cannot wait!! Fair food here we come!! I don't think i've ever been sooooo excited to pig out! And yes, yes it is all about the food for me! I could careless if there was nothing at the fair but food. I would still go :) but yeah it is fun to look at all the different booths and things.