Friday, August 1, 2008

Animals

All animals are so unique and their own self. I was thinking last night about how annoying and different my animals are. I have 5!! I have a cat Burt who loves ice. So anytime you are in the kitchen he is right there at the fridge freaking out until you give him a piece of ice! He does this all the time...You don’t just have to be in the kitchen. Then he will take the ice cube and play with it. He loves to bring it in the bathroom and play with it because there are so many things it will hit and bounce back at. My dog Starsky now she knows what time it is so everyday at about 5:30am she will start to pace in the bedroom because it is breakfast time. She acts like she has never had a meal in her life and she is starving. Then at about 5PM she starts again...But let me tell you she is not starving because we feed her 4 cups a day! She also doesn’t like to play fetch she would rather fake getting the ball and run back so fast and wait for Hutch to come back then right when he passes her she attacks him! It is pretty funny! Ernie my beautiful cat well she just hates people...But she isn’t mean to them she just doesn’t come around. If she does come around it is because I am around but then she will bolt up the stairs and sit on her throne in the loft. Hutch well he is so darn cute! But he is very annoying when it comes to toys he will play all night if he could. He will just keep bringing the toy and setting it in your lap. He will do this no matter if you yell at him or not. Then he will destroy the toy if you don’t play with him. Finally Oscar he loves to sit on my lap and head butt my face. I don’t know why but he does it. He wont do it to Stew only me. It was cute a long time ago when he was a kitty but now he is so big and it actually kind of hurts!! Oscar will also lay on my chest when I am sleeping and suck on my blanket. Don’t ask...I have no clue! Like I said they are so unique! I love them all though!

2 comments:

Michelle Leigh said...

creep

Stef said...

I still think you are nuts. Just for the fact that you have that many animals.