Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Am I crazy if I.......

OK so I was thinking today what if I stumbled upon a Kitty that had no home and was starving...Would I bring the kitty home and get it healthy and keep it or would/could I bring it to the pound?? Because let me tell you what I would do...I would make sure it was healthy and KEEP it! I know really one more cat? I am already crazy for having 5 animals and yes I do complain about all the hair and all the other crap they do but still....So would I be that crazy to add just one more??? Just to make it clear I am not going to go get one more this would be if I found one and it was sad and needed a Mommy and a nice warm house (or cool house depending on the time of the year)

5 comments:

Michelle Leigh said...

I'd have to say you are certifiably crazy if you got another animal. Seriously, if you get another cat, I will have to hit you.

Erin Cronquist said...

Well thats not very nice!!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

You need to learn when to say enough is enough!!

Anonymous said...

This cat that you find... if you were to find one... would probably get more love in a home that had less than five animals. Not that you don't have lots of love to give, but you definitely would be nuts to bring in another animal into your house.

Kim Airhart said...

I think it's funny that Kristi said you need to learn when to say enough is enough. She has like 15 cats. Ok not that many.. Love you Kristi if you read this.