Friday, August 1, 2008

Karma.

What do people think of Karma?? When you do something bad or something that you know is wrong, does something bad really happen to you?? I totally believe in Karma I think that if you do something bad to someone or just don’t act like a normal person you should get what’s coming to you. So next time you want to do something that you don’t think is right maybe think again. It may come back to bite you in the butt....Or if you decide to do something nice for someone or something will you get rewarded?? Do good people have better Karma??

2 comments:

Michelle Leigh said...

Hmmm, not sure how I feel about Karma. I guess it's like the Golden Rule though, treat others as you want to be treated. Treat people nicely and hope for the best in return.

Stef said...

I agree with your sister... Im not exactly sure on Karma, but yes it is like the Golden Rule.
You can only expect to be treated as well as you treat others!