Monday, August 4, 2008

Cleaning.

OK so I have all day off and my plans were to clean my house. Well it is 6PM and I haven't even started cleaning. I have done everything in my power to not clean this house. Even though it is a MESS! I haven't really cleaned in about 2 weeks and well we have 5 animals remember...So just imagine what my house looks and feels like!! Does anyone else do this to? How can I live in such a mess?? YUCK! OK I am going to stop doing other things and finally start to clean this nasty place!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Happens to me quite a bit!

Michelle Leigh said...

Yeah, it was nasty. Worse than my house!

Anonymous said...

Cleaning?? What the heck is that?? Good thing B does it.

Erin Cronquist said...

Well after 2 days of cleaning I am finally done!!! BUT I am still doing laundry!

Anonymous said...

Have you seen my house? I mean i don't have 5 shedding animals... but the other stuff is definitely messy.