Wednesday, August 6, 2008

FEET

FEET! Yuck I hate feel! I think that they are so ugly!!! BUT i love it when my dog licks my feet...Is that weird? Because I am pretty sure a lot of people hate it and yell at the dog if they are doing that. But yesterday I came home from work and my feet hurt so bad and I was so tired it actually felt good this time! I didn't just think it was cute. So she kept doing it like all through the night and this morning was still going at it! I know I am weird but what can ya do right? Does anyone else like this or does everyone this it is nasty!

4 comments:

Michelle Leigh said...

creep

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Thats a little too kinky, Erin! LOL

Anonymous said...

Again i am going to have to say you are nuts. that is gross.

Kim Airhart said...

My dogs breath stinks so there for my feet would stink so I would have to say GROSS but funny.