Saturday, September 6, 2008

Promotion!

Well as you know I recently started a new job. Well it was my goal to move up in the company at some point in my career. Well I was approached by my boss and she said Erin how would you feel if I wanted to interview you for a store manager position. I was like YES! I would love that! Well I interviewed for the position with her and it went very good and I was so excited about it! Then a couple of weeks went by and I figured that she decided on someone else for the job. Well she talked to me about it again and then this is when things started to happen. To make a long story short I was offered a store manager position with my company! I am so excited to start this new path in my life! But I am also kind of nervous as well. I will keep you all updated on my life as a store manager and what new things will come at me!! See ya all later!!!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Congrats!!!!!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Congrats Erin! I hope you love it :)

Michelle Leigh said...

Congrats and good luck tomorrow!