Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hutch's 1st Birthday party!

Ok so Yes I am very weird! I had a birthday party for my dog Hutch. He turned one on wednesday September 3rd. We had pupcakes for the dogs and cupcakes for the humans. All of hutch's friends came over and they played and ate bones and had cake! He had so much fun! But let me tell you it was a lot of work for a dog party! But oh well he is worth it!



Here is Hutch in his birthday hat! He is so darn cute!!


Starsky didnt really like her hat that much!!!



Doggie bags for all of Hutch's friends!


"pupcakes"


3 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

You are so cute! There was a neighborhood dog (English Springer named Molly, she was the nicest dog in the entire world) when I was a kid and her owners threw a party for her every year...I still remember her birthday was June 6th. She was definitely my surrogate dog :)

Michelle Leigh said...

Nerdy turd!

Erin Cronquist said...

I love my dog! Starsky will have a b-day party too!!!