Saturday, September 6, 2008

Do things really happen for a reason?

The question of the day for me is do things really happen for a reason? So many bad things happen in life and we ask why? Well this is how I got to this question. When I got pregnant and then lost the baby did if really happen for the good of my life? Or did FFIC treat me so bad that I left the company? Well because if these things didn't happen to me I wouldn't have gotten the job at Charlotte and then I wouldn't have gotten my promotion. So do things really happen for a reason or is it something else? Because then I say why do children die? Or WHY 9.11.01?? Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Michelle Leigh said...

Hmmm, I think things happen to an extent, but I just don't know. I think we have a lot of control of our paths, but as far as things out of our control, I'd like to believe they happen for a reason and not just because of random hate crimes or whatnot.