Monday, September 15, 2008

Poor Hutchy puppy

Today Hutch went into the vet to have surgery...He got neutered....It is so sad because this morning it was just me and him spending time with each other and he was like oh it is just me and mommy today!!! Where is she taking me? So well we pull up to the vet and he is so excited but he still didn't understand what we were doing. So then he looks out the car window and he saw a friend. He saw Janelle and Ryan's dog Cooper. SO he got really excited. So I took him in and got all the paperwork ready for him gave him a big kiss and a hug and let him go. Let me tell you this is the 4th surgery I have gone through and I am so scared that they wont make it out of it. (my grandparents had a dog that went in just for a teeth cleaning and she never woke up from it) So good news he woke up but he had a bad reaction to one of the drugs and he was throwing up and swollen...So I didn't get to bring him home tonight. SO he is just laying in a kennel all alone wondering why his mommy hates him! So I cant wait to pick him up tomorrow and love that little man to death. But the nasty part that I didn't know was that his "ball sack" skin will still be there....Yuck! What is that for?? Why cant they just take that off while they are already in there? I guess it will shrink and kind of go away but YUCK! how long will that take?!?!?!?!? OK till next time!

No comments: