Tuesday, September 9, 2008

New journey

Well as of tomorrow I am starting my new journey into retail. I am very excited to start my new position but I am also kind of nervous! I know I am good at what I do so I know I will be successful at this position however it is going to be a hard transition. I hope that all of my new employees like me and listen to what I have to say!! I am sure there are going to be a few that are not happy with the change but I hope I can win them over! I mean whats not to like about me?? Ok I will update you when I can about my new journey!! Have a good day!

3 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Good luck Erin!
You'll do great....

Michelle Leigh said...

Good luck! Make big money and intimidate those little bitches! Just kidding. You'll do great!

Stef said...

Seriously... you are right, what's not to like about you!? hehehe