Monday, July 28, 2008

Wedding scrapbook!

I finally finished it! After being married for 9 months! It is done! I am very happy with it and so excited to show everyone! Me and my sister take a weekend just to scrapbook 2 times a year! This year we went around thanksgiving and thats when I started it! Then we went again in June and I finished it! We have so much fun up there! We have girl talk we eat lots of good food and we make a mess while scrapbooking! Oh and the BEST part is that we stay up all night and scrap! I love love love it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning,
I enjoyed reading your posts, especially the one about scrapbooking! And your new job at Charlotte Russe. They have good prices there and cute stuff.
Sounds like you are probably a people person if you just left a desk job for manager of Charlotte Russe. I wouldn't like a desk job, either.
I wanted to invite you to my scrapbooking website. If you love scrapbooking, please take a look! We ship straight to your door. www.mycmsite.com/marycluley Have you heard of Creative Memories? In addition, if you are looking for some extra income, this is the most fabulous job. I am a full time PE teacher and I do this on the side to help make ends meet. I have been a consultant for 5 years! Plus, I get all my supplies AT COST. It is the helping business...I have helped people begin bereavement albums, heritage, kids, weddings,dogs, etc. The most important family events! So people are grateful, if you get what I mean. Anyway, you have a fabulous day. With every sincere good wish, Mary Cluley

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Erin, your wedding album turned out gorgeous! I think you should take photos of some of your favorite pages and post them here-its more fun when you can show off your stuff!