Monday, July 28, 2008

NEW CAR!!!

Well Stew and I have decided to buy a new car! But this experience was NOT FUN! Let me tell you! I hate car shopping! I test drove a ton of cars and talked to a lot of sales people and had fights with Stew over it all! The worst experience that I had was with Towsley Ford. The reason why I say this is because well I felt like I was being harassed all the time! I was getting calls from the sales person 2-3 times a day!!! I will never buy a car from them ever just because of that. I will also tell people to never buy a car from them. They say they are the best but let me tell you. NOT THE BEST at selling cars...Maybe the best a harassing people! Two of my best experiences were from Polar Mazda where we are actually going to be purchasing a 2008 tribute. The sales guy was great! Showed me what I was asking for and they gave me a great price for the car! The other place is Barnett Jeep. I went there with Stew looking at a Jeep compass and they were not pushy and gave us time to talk. Although I didn’t buy my car from them I would recommend them to anyone looking for a Jeep, Dodge or a Kia. I will post pictures once I get my car!

2 comments:

Michelle Leigh said...

A tribute will have nice space for a carseat :) When you getting it?

Kim Airhart said...

I am surprised that you were treated so poorly at Tousley. My family and I have purchased cars through them for years and always have great experiences. Of course we lease so we see only one leasing manager the sales people are probably more pushy.