Monday, July 28, 2008

New job!!!

Well today I started my new job at Charlotte Russe as a Senior Manager. For all of you who don’t know me I have been working in an office for the past 4 years so this is a whole new change for me. The store is great! The people are great!! (the people that I have met) And not to mention the clothes are cute and the pay is also great! So I think I am going to be very happy there! I decided to leave because when I was working retail before I left to go to an office I was very happy. Then I take a look back at my other jobs and I realize that I wasn’t happy there. Yes I had weekends off and nights but well is that worth it if you are not happy?? I didn’t think so because why be stuck somewhere if you really hate going there?? So that’s why I decided to make the change! I will update you on how things are going but for now I am very happy with my change.

1 comment:

Michelle Leigh said...

I think you'll like it too. I love me some discounts!