Monday, July 28, 2008

Ok I think I am ready to tell all...

Well late may early June I found out that I had a miscarriage. Stew and I decided that we wanted to start to try to have kids. Well thinking that this would be easy because my sister got pregnant on birth control!!! My mom also got pregnant with me and my sister very easy. Well turns out it isn’t that easy to have a baby. We had been trying in secret since about February and then the secret came out once this happened. To me this was very devastating it was very painful both mentally and physically. I was at the doctors a lot in just one month trying to get healthy. I really tried to stay positive and work though it but it wasn’t something that I could do on my own and that is how I felt. Although I had my friends and family there with me it was just something that no one could really help me with. They did their best at trying to make me feel better about it. I finally decided to talk to a shrink...He was pretty helpful but couldn’t see me everyday like I needed. Plus a 20.00 co-pay every time I went could get pretty spendy quick. So I went to my regular doctor and got drugs! Thank god for them! Because they really helped me!! Although I am still upset about what happened and I am still very sensitive to what people say or do towards me no matter what I am finally doing ok. Stew and I are still going to try to have a baby and I thank god everyday for such a great husband. He really learned how to deal with my emotions and understand what I was going through. I love him!!

2 comments:

Michelle Leigh said...

I'm sure it feels good to put it down in words. I'm glad you are finally feeling better. We were all worried about ya.

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I didn't know that this had happened, but I am really sorry for your loss. I hope you start to feel better soon and that you will be blessed with a healthy pregnancy
Hugs!
xoxoxox