Thursday, June 12, 2008

Our Kids!!!

Look at all the cute pictures of my "kids" You will see a lot of updates with them because since I don't have my own human kids these guys are my life! I love all of them!!



Oscar sleeping...Whats new?



This is Ernie...She loves getting into things and laying in them...How cute!



The Burt Man! He loves ice!



Starsky being a cute pup!!


Brother and sister sleeping.



Cuddling in the car on their way to have fun in the sun at the cabin!




This is Hutch at Christmas time. He was so little then!



Relaxing at the cabin. Too much playing!



Oh sweet Hutch waiting for a treat or something.

3 comments:

Michelle Leigh said...

The one of the kids in the car is too cute. You should see if Kristi could make you a banner. I'm sure she'd love to!

Robyn said...

Aw the cuddling dogs is too cute.

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

3 cats and 2 dogs...whoa girl!! But your kids sure are dang cute!

Yes, I can make you a banner too, just send me a few photos you like or you can take a look at all the banners I have made (they're in a photo album on my blog) and tell me what you like and I can use it for inspiration...