Thursday, June 12, 2008

My First Blog


Well I am sitting here at work doing NOTHING and I was thinking what could I do to make myself look busy and really actually keep me busy. So I thought hey why not look at my sisters blog. So I did and then I remembered she wanted me to start one. So here you go Michelle. I will try this out and see how it works!! Now I really don't know what to say or do so people have to tell me what I need to do on this! I will try to put up pictures for everyone to look at. Until next time!

2 comments:

Michelle Leigh said...

Way to go! Today is TFT, thoughts for Thursday. You can talk about anything on your mind. I usually think of a topic and go with that. Give it a try. I'll link your blog to mine so everyone can find you.

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Happy Blogging, Erin!