Thursday, June 12, 2008

Married Life


Married life is great! However it doesn't seem much different than my life before I got married. We lived together and we shared everything already. So what is different? Well I got more back on my taxes!!! I got to throw a huge beautiful party (Monica would say "if you call my wedding a party one more time I will beat you") And I have all the memories of the wedding day! But life isn't really different. I had a friend get married and I asked him how does it feel to be married now and he was like not different at all! Then I thought to myself I hated it when people asked me that question because it really isn't different at all. We have been married for 9 months now and lived in our new house for 9 months. It went by so fast and i can't believe that it has almost been a whole year! WOW! Time does fly! I love being married because I have my ring that I wanted for so long and I even got Stew to add onto it already! WOW!!

1 comment:

Michelle Leigh said...

You love being married cause of your ring? Nice! Dork.